January 30, 2011

dear me..

today someone had to me sad..
when i came to wedding party,i cried,but in heart.
i feel so pain,i felt i cant through this,im weak really i am.
im like air,can up n down...
i lose my own feel,i lose my own inspirate.
who want bring me up again?
noone... like i said im noone...
just girl,when i dissapear ppl will forget me,coz im noone..

i have my own life
i have my own destiny
whatever u said to me
its not break me down
im strengh, yes im, but im not so
im weak, yes i am

do it what i have to do now n finish what i have to through them.
life so difficult,but when i close my eyes, i belief that someone in this world are wait me,like i do.
God will tell me,when it happen later
happiness will come,coz sadness isnt immortial.

unyangel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write just u wanna to say about my entry :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...